Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My views and thoughts.

So to me independence is mine though only hard work.  By this I mean working hard and creating a garden, using my own compost, and getting as much as I can through trade.

So I am going to start by chronicling the compost pit, (pics to come), the garden, some of the projects to make things a bit easier.  I will also be exploring some bushcraft.  I will also be working on a few ideas.   This is all around an already full schedule.  Schooling (for a better job), a full time job, and dealing with the animals and kids and a few other side projects.  The job is what pays the bills for me to have internet right now.  And lights and a house.  My goal is to get away from the grid as much as possible.  I may have 5 or 10 post back logged to post on a schedule cause I will likely pick one day a week to build them all and then have them post at certain times.  I believe that working hard is a good thing.  I also do not like sitting around for very long.  I am a young father.  (not super young but only about 30)  I am planning on letting everyone in on what it is that I do with out revealing my physical locations for said actions.  Here is to a hopeful good time and at least some fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment