Thursday, March 8, 2018

Books. Books.... BOOKS....

Ok so the thing that got me really started wanting to do these things was.... Yeah you guessed it.  Books.

The foxfire books that I currently have, and several gardening books.  As well as several youtube channels.  You will likely see me use quite a few ideas that have been shared by the posters.  I plan on releasing a list of books that I have at a date very soon.  Most of my books are books I personally enjoy.  The ones I read in whatever down time I have (which is not much) are general fantasy or sci-fi.   Currently working on the Inheritance Cycle again.  The Inheritance Cycle for those who have not heard of it include: Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance.  My favorite chapter is in Brisingr when Eragon's sword Brisingr was created. But outside of that I am constantly trying to read books on projects I am working on, or watching youtube videos or hanging out with my family.

When I have a spare moment I will post my list of books that I am currently using as reference guides.  And the ones I plan to pick up soon.  If you have any suggestions feel free to drop an email at preppingismine@gmail.com

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment