Wednesday, July 25, 2018

This is a small list of projects I have thought about pursuing.

  • Creating a fire pit with water, mud, and a shovel.
  • Creating a Furnace to melt aluminium cans to create Ingots... (still researching this)
  • Working on my project truck that needs a lot of work.
  • I will be looking into melting lead down and creating bullets.  
  • I am going to be researching into a few different projects.  
  • I will be creating my own tools and handles for them for certain projects.  
  • Doing a few bush craft trial and errors.  
  • Creating cardboard and paper logs for burning in fire pit listed above.
    1. I have been researching this and will chronicle the way I have figured out how to do it.  I plan on creating everything from minor things.  I will list everything I do buy and everything I use.  Each one of the bricks will be weighted and checked for burn time.  I plan on doing a lot of R&D here.    
  • Water catching system for either fire suppression or irrigation.
  • To Be Updated.


I would like to say if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know about a project you would like to see tried.  I will try it till I get it right or it refuses to work.  I am not completely primitive in what I will be doing.  I plan on using several modern tools.  Saws, Shovels, and Knives to list but a few.  I have plenty of tools in order to keep me busy along with plenty of work.

What are your ideas on doing a tutorial on basic car maintenance?  Things like changing your oil, checking and adding fluids, things to listen for when driving, changing a tire.... This would be for the younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment